Sound therapy, a sound massage to restore order and balance to the body!
Sound therapy is a form of focused consciousness meditation. It is characterized by the use of Tibetan singing bowls, crystal singing bowls and other instruments with relaxing therapeutic effects.
How does vibrational sound therapy work?
The richness of the harmonics envelops, as though in a cocoon of sound, bringing the whole being into an altered state of consciousness. Indeed, our body, composed of 70% to 80% water, is highly receptive to vibrations and sound waves. They have many positive effects on our physical and mental well-being.
The body is gently massaged by the unique and enveloping frequencies that soothe and synchronize the body and mind.
It is a unique experience, a deep inner journey.
The sounds circulate throughout the body releasing tension with a powerful relaxing effect. The vibratory frequencies act on the cells of our body, the liquids, the meridians and the energy channels.
What are the benefits of sound therapy?
- Relaxation, release of stress
- Calming the mind, letting go
- Procures a meditative state
- Rebalancing of the chakras
- Feeling of emotional and physical well-being
- Soothing of muscular and articular pains
- Improves the quality of sleep, reduces the feeling of fatigue
- Increases vitality and energy
- Improves energy circulation in the body and energy centers
- Release of emotional blockages to the extent that you are willing to accept
Sound therapy is a very powerful tool, the effects of which vary from person to person. There are however some contraindications.
- Pacemaker, heart transplant
- Metallic implants
- Arterial stenosis, especially of the carotid artery
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Allergy to essential oils
- Cancer (even in remission)
- Severe psychiatric disorders
- Recent surgery (less than 6 months)
- Recent fracture (less than 6 months)
More information about vibrational sound healing
- A sound massage for a deep sense of inner peace
- Use of Tibetan singing bowls, crystal singing bowls and various other sound instruments with therapeutic effects by our certified specialist in sound and energy therapy
- Session length: 90 minutes
- Frequency: Often, 3 to 4 sessions are necessary to rebalance the body and help it to better master the vibrations that allow tensions and blockages to be released. But from the very first session, profound and significant changes occur.
- During a sonotherapy session, the following can be associated:
- A short massage – Thai reflexology for the feet, gentle massage of the shoulders, neck and head.
- Korean relaxation – “natural” undulation of different areas of the body (legs, chest, arms and shoulders) with some gentle pressure and stretching.
Sound therapy is not a medical treatment but an experience that promotes the healthy flow of energy: it does not exempt you from medical follow-up.
Under no circumstances is the information and advice provided a substitute for a consultation or diagnosis by a doctor or health professional, who are the only ones able to adequately assess your state of health.
Our nutritional and detox programs
Sonotherapy is offered exclusively to our clients participating in one of our various nutritional and detox cures.
For renewed energy in your body!
For renewed energy in your body!
To become a fully autonomous and active participant in your health!
For better health of body and mind!
To regain physical and spiritual harmony
A tonic massage performed with the feet
A gentle energetic massage that procures inner calm
For deep and lasting relaxation
Consultations with specialists