Cupping massage – A technique for decongesting tissues and evacuating toxins.
Vacuum therapy is also known as cupping massage.
It is a 3000-year-old ancestral technique from Chinese medicine.
It consists of increasing blood and lymphatic circulation through the use of glass suction cups. The aim is to create a suction effect that will promote tissue decongestion, the evacuation of toxins and tissue mobility. Depending on the desired treatment objective, different forms of suction cups can be used and applied in a static or mobile way.
The benefits of cupping massage
There are several benefits to this technique, including:
- Facilitates drainage and evacuates metabolic waste
- Increases blood circulation to desired areas thus nourishing tissues with oxygen and nutrients
- Improves tissue and muscle flexibility
- Reduces pain
- Reduces muscle adhesions and tension
- Reduces oedema
As there are several benefits to vacuum therapy, this technique will help relieve problems such as:
- Joint or muscle issues
- Muscle soreness
- Chronic myofascial pain (CMP)
- Trigger point: pain points, contractions and knots
- Tension headache
Very few side effects. If cupping therapy is performed statically, bruising may be visible following application. It depends primarily on how long the cups are applied, the intensity of the aspiration as well as the chosen area. The marks usually disappear within a few days or after about a week. There may also be a slight tenderness on palpation for a short time.
The use of suction cups is advised in certain cases such as:
- Taking anticoagulants
- Very large varicose veins
- If a client has or has ever had a hernia, no suction cup should be placed where it was or is
- In the case of a recent scar, we recommend waiting 3 weeks after surgery (medical approval required)
- Large arteries such as the jugular and carotid arteries are avoided.
- Acute inflammatory or infectious diseases
- Skin tumours
- Open wounds
Vacuum therapy is therefore a highly effective therapy that offers almost instantaneous positive results. Naturally, each treatment is adapted to your needs and your physical condition.
Detox cupping massage in detail
- An ancestral Chinese technique that continues to demonstrate its benefits
- A suction effect that will promote tissue decongestion, evacuation of toxins and tissue mobility
- Use of natural ingredients carefully selected by our certified practitioner
- Duration of body and face massage: 60-90 minutes
- Frequency of the massage: variable according to your psychological and emotional state Once a week
Under no circumstances is the information and advice provided a substitute for a consultation or diagnosis by a doctor or health professional, who alone is able to adequately assess your state of health.
Our Detox massages
New! Discover our detox messages combined with our detox treatment:
Slimming and energizing abdominal massage
A technique for decongesting tissues and evacuating toxins
What other treatments can you combine with our Anti-aging treatment?
In addition to the Bioresonance energy assessment, our clients following a Revitalization and Anti-Aging Treatment can benefit from a whole range of innovative Anti-aging treatments, at the forefront of the latest medical and technological discoveries.
Find your natural balance
Restore cellular harmony. (Available nowhere else in Europe!)
Natural antiwrinkle treatment!
Consultations with specialists